Director of Product Marketing
At Botminds, our mission is to help companies automate their document-centric processes to accelerate business insights. Founded in 2016, Botminds has helped large enterprises to build custom automation for reading, understanding, and summarizing documents and websites within hours. Botminds is a next-generation Robotic Process Automation (RPA) company that uses advanced AI that condenses the complex task of understanding the meaning of a free-form text into simple point & click activities.
The right person for this role will have a deep understanding of end-to-end demand generation strategies and a proven track record in building, executing, and delivering high impact, ROI-driven lead generation programs that directly support sales goals. He or she will be highly analytical and operations-minded, with a deep understanding of B2B software marketing and sales organizations. Additionally, they will be well-versed in database management (CRM and Marketing Automation), relational databases, and Microsoft Excel.
- U.S. marketing experience required
- B2B marketing experience required
- Technology marketing experience required
- Large enterprise marketing experience required
- Excellent communication skills – succinct, to-the-point, clear
- Attitude – result-oriented, constant willingness to learn, collaborative, optimistic
- Smart with insane drive and determination
- RPA knowledge preferred
- StoryBrand framework (SB7) knowledge & marketing style preferred
- 7+ years experience in a data-driven, demand generation role in technology, SaaS, B2B, large enterprise space
- Strong knowledge of B2B sales and marketing funnel and the role marketing plays in achieving sales goals.
Roles & Responsibilities
Strategy & Communication
- Build a comprehensive, company-wide marketing strategy
- Plan, develop, and orchestrate B2B lead gen campaigns, ranging from email marketing, nurture workflows, online advertising, content promotion, event promotion, and account-based marketing initiatives.
- Build repeatable and scalable processes to guarantee best practices in lead and campaign management
- Monitor competition and stay ahead on customer acquisition and lead generation
- Lead planning, budgeting, and forecasting for the company-wide marketing effort
- Build marketing collateral like videos, webinars, white papers for targeted customer segment outreach
- Work closely with the leadership team to plan, strategize and execute new marketing initiatives
Tools & Processes
- Ensure all lead flow, data architecture, and processes are operating smoothly
- Utilize data for analytics and reporting of marketing KPI’s
- Work closely with sales on account-based sales and marketing campaigns, account mapping, and other go-to-market strategies
- Manage marketing automation systems, like, Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, etc. for the purpose of generating, distributing, and reporting on leads
- Proficiency in tools such as Google Analytics, WordPress, Google AdWords, Facebook ads, among others
- Report on monthly/quarterly/annual customer lead generation and acquisition